SuperAwesome powers the kids digital media ecosystem
SuperAwesome’s technology is used by hundreds of brands and content-owners to safely power over 12bn kid safe engagements every month. The company has pioneered the ‘kidtech’ market: technology which delivers digital media functionality with a compliance-first design to ensure online safety for kids and full compliance with US and EU data privacy laws.
SuperAwesome has reshaped the kids’ digital media landscape with tools and technology including:
- AwesomeAds - monetisation platform for developers who want to tap into premium kids' ad campaign whilst protecting the data privacy of their young users
- KidSafe Filter - Automatically removes all non-compliant tracking elements from ad units to ensure adherence to global kids data privacy laws), KidSafe Social Video (Kid-safe and brand-safe advertising on social video platforms
- Kidfluencer - Kid-safe, brand-safe, influencer marketing and content creation on YouTube
- PopJam - Social content tools for under-13 engagement
- Kids Web Services - Kids/parent authentication
SuperAwesome was recently named one of the fastest growing private technology companies in Britain (The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2019) as well as one of Europe’s fastest growing companies (Financial Times 1000: Europe’s fastest growing companies).
Led by serial tech investor and entrepreneur CEO Dylan Collins, SuperAwesome is headquartered in London with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Singapore and Sydney. For more information, please visit us on the web, our blog, Twitter or LinkedIn.